View Larger Map
- Take Route 42 South. Exit at the Blackwood/Clementon exit.
- Turn right at the bottom of the exit ramp (onto Blackwood/ Clementon road).
- Turn right at the first traffic light (onto Erial Road).
- Follow Erial Road to the second traffic light and turn right (onto Little Gloucester Road).
- Continue straight past the next traffic light. The college is on the right side.
From Route 295 (Northern Areas):
- Take Route 295 South. Exit at Route 42 South.
- Proceed exactly as above (From Philadelphia/Camden).
From Cherry Hill/ Voorhees/Marlton:
- From Route 70, take Springdale Road south 9 miles (note that the road name changes to White Horse Road, Laurel Road, College Drive) until the traffic light at College Drive and Peter Cheeseman Road.
- Turn left onto Peter Cheeseman Road; the college is on the right side.
From the South Jersey area:
- Take Route 42 or the Black Horse Pike North.
- Exit at the Route 168/Blackwood/Sicklerville exit.
- Turn right at the bottom of the ramp.
- Turn right at the first traffic light (onto Route 168 North).
- Turn right at the first road (onto College Drive).
- The entrance to the college is one mile down the road on the right side.
From the Atlantic City Expressway:
- Exit the Expressway at Exit #44.
- Stay in the right lane and take the first exit (Route 168/Blackwood/Sicklerville).
- Proceed exactly as above (from South Jersey Area).
From the NJ Turnpike:
- Take exit 3 and follow the ramp to southbound Route 168 (Blackwood/Atlantic City).
- Remain southbound on Route 168 for 5 miles before turning left onto College Drive.
- Turn right at the first traffic light onto Peter Cheeseman Road.
- The Blackwood campus is on the right.