BASKET AUCTION WINNERS
Prizes can be picked up at
The Academy at Mainstage Center for the Arts
27 s. Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, NJ 08012
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 4:30 – 8:00
Saturdays 10 – 12
Ticket Number Prize Winner Name
803911. Small Fall Kitchen Kim Matsinger
817322. Hotlips Hair Accessories Stefanie Kalit
816733. Holiday Reindeer & Baking Crystal Grone
813244. Just Kidz Fashion Doll Fran Locascio
807855. Partylite Candles Audrey Leadley
80862525. Star Wars Angela Oberholtzer
808166. Kitchen Accessories Dawn Ross
803877. $25 Acme Gift Card Kim Matsinger
811488. Daily Blessings Basket Nora Davis
807899. Halloween Countdown Audrey Leadley
80021010. Picture Frame Jason Melcher
81641111. Oster Food Steamer Kelly Dougherty
80271212. Nifty Fifties Basket Lorena Melcher
80781313. Candles, Slippers Audrey Leadley
80041414. Halloween Lights Karen Burroughs
80141515. Mystery Date Night $50 value Diane Ferry
81551616. Treasure the Memories Kathy Bucceroni
80291717. Summer Fun Server Gary Githens
80471818. Digital Living Stephanie Humphries
80631919. View Sonic Digital Fame Robert Snyder
80902020. Holiday Pillows & Candle Jennifer Still
80312121. Veggie Tray & Cutting Board Laura Pinolino
80652222. Hess Helicopters Michelle Looby
81712323. Super Pretzel Jennifer Klein
81632424. 7 Ft Snowman Tom Russell
80342626. Swiss Gear Back to School Joe Soli
80132727. Owl Decoration Debbie McGee
81232828. 12 Holidays of Tea Joan Ferrara
80482929. Cup of Soup Patti Sponyoe
81263030. Rolling Cooler & Soda Joan Bucci
80143131. $25 Itunes & Calgon Diane Ferry
80853232. Disco Lights Nancy Dougherty
80563333. Fall Pumpkin Mix & accessories Dawn Snyder
80983434. 2 Bath Sets Charlene Sediri
80693535. $20 Color Me Mine Amanda Karwacki
80893636. Toy Bzasket Randee Speece
81643737. Bath Towels Kelly Dougherty
80893838. Halloween Candy Randee Speece
80103939. Toy Cars Megan George
81134040. Vera Bradley Bag Donna Temmallo
80304141. Avon Basket Dawn Quan
80094242. Toys Vernon McCoy
80224343. Holiday Basket Kathleen Miller
80314444. Candles & Picture Frames Laura Pinolino
81704545. Hello Kitty Trisha Hayden
80884646. Premiere Designs Randee Speece
81004747. Avon Jewelry & Bath Set Sandra Dronfield
81684848. Frozen Puzzle Crystal Grone
80684949. Freeze Pops & Hopping Ball Amanda Karwacki
81645050. Avon Earrings & Picture frames Kelly Dougherty
81635151. $25 Itunes & candles Tom Russell
80685252. Coby Digital frame Amanda Karwacki
80485353. Stress Relief Basket Patti Sponyoe
80535454. Moves & Throw Bryan Kowasa
80565555. Phillies Toaster Dawn Snyder
81105656. Weaving Loom & Latch Hook Tabitha Bush
81125757. Canisters Donna Temmallo
80775858. $25 Starbucks GC Angela McCormick
80885959. Beach Toys Randee Speece
81256060. I Love You Faith Furman
80046161. Hess Trucks Karen Burroughs
80216262. Jewelry & Hair Accessories Denise Engelbert
80676363. $25 Edlens GC/Frames Dawn Ritzler
81346464. Kids Assortment Basket Fran Locascio
80606565. Size 8 Boots Donna Doblemen
80746666. Igloo Cooler & Diet Coke Robert Klein
80876767. Toys & Puzzle Robert Klein
80396868. Sprite & Movies Kim Matsinger
80376969. Head Lamps & Card games Kim Matsinger
81057070. Picture Frames, Candles, Parenthod Karen Febish
8123717 Suncatcher Joan Ferrara
81197272 Wine & Accessories Anne Revas
81367373. Eagles & Party Baskets Joseph Dibona
80897474 Soap Randee Speece
Ah, fall – time for pumpkins, cider doughnuts, leaves splashed in color, and the 23nd Annual Blackwood Pumpkin Festival sponsored by Mainstage Center for the Arts, Beneficial Bank, and others. This year’s event takes place Sunday, October 5, 2014, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.(raindate: Oct. 12th) in and around The Studio at Mainstage, 27 South Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ. The festival draws 10,000 people each year to enjoy food, games, music, shopping among 200 vendors, and four stages of entertainment.
Activities include pumpkin painting, hayrides,amusement rides, Scarecrow making, bounce houses, a pumpkin carving contest, face painting, a costume contest, talent contest and more.
“After such a long-hot summer, the Pumpkin Festival is a great way to celebrate the joys of the fall season,” said Anne Marie Weaver, Director of Special Projects, Mainstage Center for the Arts. “We look for-ward to welcoming and entertaining the thousands of families who make it an annual tradition.”
All proceeds benefit Mainstage Center for the Arts, a non-profit organization committed to providing affordable, quality arts education and entertainment for the South Jersey Community.
We are still accepting vendors for the 23rd Annual Blackwood Pumpkin Festival. Please print out the appropriate form and send it in quickly as spaces are filling fast.
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TO ALL OF THE AMAZING VOLUNTEERS WHO HELPED TO MAKE THE 23RD ANNUAL FESTIVAL A HUGE SUCCESS.
(next to Rite Aid Parking Lot.)
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PUMPHREY FAMILY AND STUDENT VOLUNTEERS FROM CLEARVIEW REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL. SCARECROW BUILDING WAS A BIG SUCCESS.
(Read below for more details).
Competition Zone B
West Lake Ave
The balance of Pine Ave
Balance of West Railroad
Competition Zone C
New Jersey Ave.
East Lake Ave to Ohio Ave.
East Church to Ohio
West Church Ave to BHP
The 23rd Annual Mainstage Center for the Arts Blackwood Pumpkin Festival is coming your way on October 5th, and as a prelude to the event we invite you to enter the House Decorating Contest sponsored by PNC Bank and Mainstage Center for the Arts. It is so easy just fill out the form, and bring it to: CHEWS FLORIST 10-4, ACADEMY HALL 4:30 and 8:00, Mon – Thurs, call in your entry to 1- 855-936-2467 ext. PUMPKIN FESTIVAL or email: email@example.com. Entries must be received no later than Wed. Oct. 2nd. Judging takes place on Saturday, Oct. 4th beginning at 10:00 am. Then join us on Sunday, October 5th at 3:15 pm behind the library to cheer each other on as prizes are announced.
Talent Show 2014 will be sponsored by:
TALENT CONTEST RULES
Talent Contest Information
Sunday, October 5 Rain date: Sunday, Oct. 12
Times will be assigned between: 11:30 – 3:00 pm.
A variety of Prizes will be awarded including: trophies and cash.
1. A contestant may enter only 1 act. Amateur Acts ONLY. Professional entertainers are not eligible for competition
2. Entry forms can be found on line at link below. An entry fee of $15.00 per act MUST accompany each form. NO entries will be accepted with out the $15.00 entry fee. This fee is non-refundable; therefore contestants should be prepared to compete on the rain date as well. Checks should be written to: Mainstage Center for the Arts.
3. All entries forms must be COMPLETELY filled out on line at the above web address or printed out and mailed to: Mainstage Center for the Arts, 27 South Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ 08012 and received by MCA no later than Wednesday, October 1st. You can also register in person at The Studio at Mainstage Center for the Arts, 27 N. Blackhorse Pike, Blackwood, NJ 08012 Monday – Thursday, 4:30 – 8:30 pm. E-mails with your assigned time will be sent on Friday, Oct. 3rd.
4. There will be 2 age categories. Category A: Ages 4 – 10, Category B: Ages 11 – 18
5. If your act involves more than one person, the age of the OLDEST member will determine the age category in which your act appears. Group acts are limited to five (5) members only. NO BANDS.
6. We will be unable to provide any instruments or hookups. Pre-recorded high quality CDs, IPODS, or acoustic instruments recommended. Recorded music must be BACKROUND MUSIC ONLY. IT CANNOT HAVE ANY LEAD VOCALS ON THE TRACKS. Microphones will be provided. Performance space is limited to a 16’ wide by 8’ deep-carpeted platform.
7. Signatures of ALL persons in the act must appear on the application form. Parent signatures are required for all youth under the age of 18 at the time of the contest.
8. Photo release element of the application must be checked and signed by applicant and parent.
9. There is a 3minute time limit with a maximum 2 minute set up time. Please refrain from gift giving (flowers etc.) until the contestant has left the stage.
10. Contestants must remember this is a FAMILY ORIENTED EVENT. An act will be pulled from the stage if organizers believe the act to be in any way inappropriate for this event and disqualified from consideration for any prizes.
11. There will be a panel of judges and their decision is final. ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION will be released. (Score sheets will not be shared with contestants)
12. Judging is based but not limited to: Appearance, Stage Presence, Ability and Overall Audience Appeal.
13. There will be a limited number of contestant time slots. All acts will be notified of their competition time slot. Some alternates may also be notified in the event an act(s) fails to show up.
If an act is not ready to go on stage when called upon, that act may be removed from the competition.
RULES AND LOCATION
Bring: A Field Grown Pumpkin ALREADY Carved or Decorated by contestant •
Times: 12:00pm-2:00pm •
Location: Harwan Park (next to Rite Aid on Black Horse Pike) •
Public Showing & Winners Announced: 3:30pm at the Library Parking Lot Stage
(only REAL Field grown CARVED or DECORATED pumpkins will be judged)
Times: 11:30 am or 1:15 pm (Select One) •
Age Range: Up to age 12 • Register: 15 minutes before parade time at the Mainstage Information Booth, located between Johnson’s Amusement Rides, and the Petting Zoo in the Center of Railroad Ave.