Summer Stage Camp Nurse
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:45am – 3:15pm)
Camp Dates: June 20 to Aug. 4
- Review all medical forms and seek out any missing forms
- Contact parents who express specific needs or concerns on their forms
- Make the staff aware of any specific medical issues that could impact a camper’s safety. (ie: Allergies, use of an epi pen, epilepsy, physical or emotional limitations)
- Inventory, fill, and distribute first aid kits (provided by MCA) to every rehearsal and or workspace.
- Attend to any special medical needs as required for the health and safety of the children. (Glucose monitoring, special timed snacks etc.)
- Attend general medical and first aid related issues. (Handing out band aids, contacting parents to pick up sick children, etc)
- Contribute a “From the Nurse” article for the weekly newsletter.
- Maintain a safe, clean and inviting environment for campers or staff to visit when in need of your support.
- Respond to parent concerns in reference to their child’s medical needs.
- Attend all staff and parent meetings.
- Complete all end of season exit interviews and forms.
Click here to apply now.